Our lessons plans are designed for teachers and are directly connected to school learning and course plans.
The lesson plans are educational resources to be used in the classroom, and relate to Konstmuseet i Norr’s exhibitions and projects. They can be used as preparatory material before a visit to the museum, or free-standing for those who don’t have the possibility to visit us.
What can art be?
What is a contemporary art museum?
- Lesson plan: What is a contemporary art museum (PDF)
- Slideshow: Contemporary art museums (PDF)
- Worksheet: Who works at Konstmuseet i Norr (PDF)
- Answers: Who works at Konstmuseet i Norr (PDF)
- Worksheet: Create your own imaginary exhibition (PDF)
- Information Sources (PDF)
To access the documents, you must have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Here you can download Acrobat Reader