In order to provide a safe and secure visit for everyone, we have adapted our operations and routines.
If you are symptom-free, you are welcome to visit the art museum. Please take extra care regarding hand hygiene and keep a safe distance to other visitors.
If you are not feeling well, we advise you to postpone your visit.
The art museum has taken the following measures:
- There are signs reminding visitors to maintain social distancing.
- Hand disinfection is available for visitors and staff.
- A disinfectant spray is available at the StorySpot station.
- The number of simultaneous visitors is limited to avoid crowding.
- To maintain social distancing, all guided tours are cancelled.
Konstmuseet i Norr offers spacious facilities that make it easy to maintain social distancing. We follow developments closely and any changes in our operations are announced on an ongoing basis via our website.
For more information about the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Sweden, please visit https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/the-public-health-agency-of-sweden/